Please check for the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue or loss of appetite.
Are you, or anyone you are living with, either sick, self-isolating, or quarantined? Any patron who answers ‘yes’ to the questions above, will not be permitted to enter the facility. It is recommended that anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 call 8-1-1 for guidance.
- Masks will not be provided but you are welcome to bring your own. Masks are required upon entry into the facility and until your mat is set up in the designated area. Masks are encouraged to stay on during practice but not required.
- Clinic clients will be greeted by practitioner or escorted to the standing waiting area.
- Pre-registration for class is required; clients must choose either the in-person or virtual option to attend.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early to a class, or 5 minutes early to a clinic appointment and respect physical distancing markers on the floor.
- Only those pre-registered for yoga classes will be permitted to enter first, then those on the waitlist; if space permits others may join the class.
- If you have not pre-registered and show up, please form a line in the order you arrived.
- If you do not show up to a class you have registered for, you will be charged a $10 cancellation fee; our cancellation policy is an hour prior to the class start time.
- Guests will be directed to decals on the floor of the studio where you will line your mats up. Please bring your belongings with you as the lounge and cubbies are temporarily closed.
- Disinfecting of all touchable surfaces will be cleaned between classes
- Please bring your own clean and sanitized props and yoga mats to every class.
- The studio will be cleaned on a regular basis with cleaning agents approved by Health Canada
- Water, tea, and glassware will not be available, please bring your own full water bottles
- No physical adjustments will occur during class
- The lounge and change rooms are currently closed; please come dressed for class.
- Please exit out through the studio or clinic doors and use hand sanitizer on the way out.