Please check for the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue or loss of appetite.
Are you, or anyone you are living with, either sick, self-isolating, or quarantined? Any patron who answers ‘yes’ to the questions above, will not be permitted to enter the facility. It is recommended that anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 call 8-1-1 for guidance.
- Masks will not be provided but you are welcome to bring your own. Masks are no longer required upon entry into the facility but recommending if you haven’t been vaccinated. They are not required during your practice.
- Clinic clients will be greeted by practitioner or escorted to the standing waiting area.
- Pre-registration for class is recommended but not required
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early to a class, or 5 minutes early to a clinic appointment and respect physical distancing markers on the floor.
- Disinfecting of all touchable surfaces will be cleaned between classes
- Please bring your own clean and sanitized props and yoga mats to every class.
- The studio will be cleaned on a regular basis with cleaning agents approved by Health Canada
- Water, tea, and glassware will not be available, please bring your own full water bottles
- No physical adjustments will occur during class
- The lounge and change rooms are currently closed; please come dressed for class.
- Please exit out through the studio or clinic doors and use hand sanitizer on the way out.